Monday, February 23, 2009

unconditional love? maybe not.

i. am. so. freaking. pissed (okay wah i sound like im on white chicks)
ANYWAY.

reason is, abah just called me, scolding me (serious no joke) on why i didnt reply his sms. he said 'you and umi all the same. when im at home, your phone bunyi tak habis2 and you all layan. when im away and i sms you all, never reply. you all dont care about me eh' and went on and on.

abah sent me 4 sms today and i replied to 3! thats not bad what! and as for umi not replying your sms, i cant really comment on that. she's super busy and sometimes i dont even see her.

nyeh. whatever ah. i dont wanna be angry. he's my father. and i've only got one(no im not asking for more)

watched slumdog millionaire today with a'qilah. i love dev patel i swear. but the thing that i liked in the beginning of the movie was this line

they're Muslims. Kill them.

for once, i thought, finally, muslims are the ones being terrorised, not terrorists. in the media, i mean.

but in the middle, one of the muslim men, was a murderer or something. so before he went out to do his 'duty', he'd pray and asked God to forgive him. for me, it was a bit ironic.

today's outing for me, was a bit .....
i dont know why. maybe because we're both tired. a'qilah was mentally tired (she admits she thinks too much) and im just deprived of sleep (this is a serious issue ok)

and that girl just HAD to bring up the topic on separation. i hate it. i hate the word. i hate the idea of it. i hate everything about it.

she was talking about how everything will be when poly starts. i felt like slapping her with my chicken. seriously.

when she talked about it, it reminded me of what hayani & ifah told me. about sticking together till the end. all of those were just mere words. look at where we are now.
but somehow, with a'qilah, i dont know why, i believe we can make it. maybe because our bond is strong, we've got the same ideaology and we've so much in common. prolly the reason why im separated with hayani & ifah is because they were just my borak friends? i dont mean to be mean or cold hearted. i do admit, they have been my pillar of support at times. but i ask myself, do they really care for me?

damn. writing all these is making me negative. must be the hours i spent with a'qilah today. heeee.

but anyway a'qilah, if youre reading this, good friends are hard to come by. you were lucky you found me HAHHA ok ok its mutual. im wont give up till you do.

you have my word.

Allah hafiz.

1 comment:

  1. i see alot of my name :)
    I love you. period.
    You have my word.

    Allah Ma3k

    ReplyDelete